Book Title: Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA and Smart Contracts
Author: Alan T. Norman
- Cryptocurrency Investing Bible: The Ultimate Guide About Blockchain, Mining, Trading, ICO, Ethereum Platform, Exchanges, Top Cryptocurrencies for Investing and Perfect Strategies to Make Money
- That Book on Blockchain: A One-Hour Intro
- Mastering Bitcoin for Starters: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Mining, Investing and Trading - Bitcoin Book 1, Blockchain, Wallet, Business
- Blockchain: The Beginners Guide to Understanding the Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency (The Future of Money)
- Cryptocurrency mining: The ultimate guide to understanding Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash
- Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
- Ethereum: The Ultimate Guide to the World of Ethereum, Ethereum Mining, Ethereum Investing, Smart Contracts, Dapps and DAOs, Ether, Blockchain Technology
- Cryptocurrency: 5 Expert Secrets for Beginners: Investing into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. (Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum, Cryptocurrency, Litecoin)
- Cryptocurrency Investing for Dummies. Top 20 Cryptocurrencies 2018: Main Disadvantages of Bitcoin, Blockchain Revolution, Bounty and ICO, Tips and Strategies for Cryptocurrency Trading
- CRYPTOCURRENCY: The Complete Basics Guide For Beginners: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Altcoins, Trading and Investing, Mining, Secure and Storing, ICO and Future of Blockchain and Сryptocurrencies
Instead of talking about investing, this book will focus on how blockchain technology works and how it might be used in the future. Topics you can expect to see in this book include:
●What problem does blockchain solve?
●How can technology make our institutions faster and less expensive?
●Could technology replace our institutions (like governments, banks, etc) altogether?
●How does blockchain build trust between strangers?
●How does blockchain increase security for transactions and contracts?
●Can blockchain be used outside of finance?
●What is a block?
●What is the chain and why do we need it?
●What’s a technical explanation of what happens in the blockchain?
●What is mining and why do we need it?
●Are there alternatives to mining to create a blockchain?
●What’s the story of Bitcoin?
●Does Bitcoin have any problems?
●What is Ethereum, and what is a smart contract?
●Are there other blockchain technologies I should know about?
●How are companies adopting blockchain?
●What regulatory hurdles might slow blockchain adoption?
Whew, that’s a lot of questions. If you’re ready to tackle them, I’m ready